Texarkana Drug Crime Defense Lawyer
Relentless, Dedicated Drug Crime Attorney in Texarkana
Jason Horton Law provides the aggressive and personalized representation you need to avoid serious penalties or a conviction for a drug crime. Attorney Jason Horton knows how to make sure you have a fighting chance in court, and he has successfully served many clients accused of a variety of drug-related offenses. If you have been accused of a drug crime, you owe it to yourself to let a Texarkana drug crime defense attorney protect your rights, freedom, and future.
In Texas and Arkansas, drug charges are no joke. Depending on the nature of the offense, a conviction could turn your life upside down and result in:
- Thousands of dollars in fines
- Years in jail or prison
- Mandatory community service
- Job loss
- Damaged reputation
- Diminished future job prospects
- Negative impact on future legal proceedings, especially those related to family matters such as divorce and child custody
- Difficulty obtaining financing for large purchases, such as a home or automobile
- Loss of voting rights (if you are convicted of a felony)
You must act quickly. Call (903) 226-8335 now to schedule your free consultation.
Types of Drug Cases We Handle
Jason is prepared to assist you in virtually any drug-related criminal matter. In the last two decades, he has served clients with drug charges ranging from minor misdemeanors to serious felony offenses.Jason is licensed to practice law in trial and appellate state and federal courts in Texas and Arkansas, so we are equipped to follow through on your case from beginning to end.
Call Jason Horton Law immediately and connect with a Texarkana criminal defense lawyer today if you are being charged with any of the following drug crimes:
- Possession with intent to distribute
- Possession of drug paraphernalia, such as bongs, syringes, etc.
- Driving under the influence of drugs
- Distribution/drug dealing
- Manufacturing or cultivation
- Committing any other criminal act while under the influence of drugs
Jason Horton Law Stands Head and Shoulders Above the Rest
Attorney Jason Horton is proud of delivering exceptional criminal defense services and being a leader in the community. In addition to being highly rated by AVVO, AV, SuperLawyers, and others, Jason is:
- State Bar of Texas Office of Chief Disciplinary Counsel Grievance Committee, 2015—2020 (Panel Chair)
- Special Conflicts Judge in the District Court of Little River County, Arkansas, 2013—present
- Arkansas Bar Association Leadership Academy Graduate, 2011
- District Judge Robert W. Schroeder III’s Investiture Committee Member, 2015
- Texarkana Bar Association, President, 2014–15; Vice President, 2013–14; Treasurer, 2005–07 and 2011–13
- Northeast Texas Bar Association, 3rd Vice President, 2017—present
- Leadership Texarkana Graduate, 2009; Board Member, 2015–2016
- Texarkana Teen Court Judge and Teen Court Trainer, 2003–2008
While many other criminal defense lawyers are driven by ego and personal gain, Jason is in it to help you get your life back on track. After many years of working with men and women facing drug charges, he understands that a criminal drug case can be a major turning point, and he will do everything he can to help you secure a positive outcome. Jason is committed to being forthcoming, honest, and accessible while working on your behalf.
Contact us and schedule your free case review with a Texarkana drug crime defense attorney.
Jason was confident, professional, and extremely thorough and we couldn’t be happier with the results.- Tiffany B.
Jason Horton is the best lawyer ever!- Kathy W.
Mr. Horton is one heck of a defense attorney. He is genuine, honest, and very professional.- Joshua M.
Jason is the best lawyer I have ever had the pleasure to know.- Daniel D.
Jason Horton is a true professional, and he is genuine and caring towards his clients- Dylan R.