Compassionate and Relentless Legal Representation
At Jason Horton Law, Attorney Jason Horton understands that your current situation is incredibly stressful, and you’re likely feeling a lot of anxiety about the future—but he can help. He has spent nearly 20 years helping our clients tackle criminal allegations of all kinds, and he may be able to use his wealth of experience in your favor.
Are you facing criminal charges in Texas? Call Jason Horton Law today at (903) 226-8335 or contact us online to schedule a meeting with our criminal charges lawyer in Texarkana!
What Do Criminal Defense Lawyers Do?
Criminal defense lawyers are legal professionals who represent individuals or organizations accused of committing criminal offenses. Here are some of the critical tasks that criminal defense lawyers typically perform:
- Consult with clients: Criminal defense lawyers typically begin by meeting with their clients to discuss the case details and learn about the client's version of events. They may ask questions to gather additional information and advise the client on the best action.
- Investigate the case: Criminal defense lawyers will often conduct their investigation of the case, gathering evidence, reviewing police reports and witness statements, and examining any other relevant information.
- Develop a defense strategy: Based on their investigation and analysis of the case, criminal defense lawyers will develop a defense strategy tailored to the case's specific circumstances.
- Represent clients in court: Criminal defense lawyers will represent their clients, arguing their case before a judge and/or jury. They will cross-examine witnesses, present evidence, and make legal arguments on behalf of their client.
- Negotiate plea bargains: In some cases, criminal defense lawyers may negotiate with prosecutors to reach a plea bargain, in which the defendant agrees to plead guilty in exchange for a reduced sentence or other concessions.
- Advocate for their clients: Throughout the legal process, criminal defense lawyers will advocate for their clients' rights and interests, ensuring they are treated fairly.
At Jason Horton Law, our criminal defense lawyer will do just that. Our attorney plays a critical role in the legal system and will ensure your rights are protected, and you receive a fair trial!
Reach out to Jason Horton Law as soon as possible and schedule your complimentary consultation with a tough, experienced criminal defense lawyer in Texarkana. Call (903) 226-8335 to get started.
Types of Criminal Cases We Handle
Attorney Jason Horton provides representation for clients facing a wide variety of felony criminal allegations, including (but not limited to) charges of:
- Aggravated Assault
- Aggravated Battery
- Armed Robbery
- Assault with a Deadly Weapon
- Assault/Battery on Public Servant
- Drug Possession
- Criminal Threats
- False Imprisonment
- Felony Assault and Battery
- Felony DWI
- Felony Evading Arrest
- Felony Resisting Arrest
- Felony Theft
- Intoxication Manslaughter
- Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Practicing Without License (Medicine/Dentistry)
- Resisting with Violence
- Tampering with Evidence
- Vehicular Assault
- Vehicular Manslaughter
- Violent Offenses
- White Collar Crimes
He also provides representation for clients accused of misdemeanor offenses, such as:
- Boating While Intoxicated
- Domestic assault and battery
- Driving While Intoxicated
- Fleeing from police
- Injury to animals
- Misdemeanor assault and battery
- Possession of marijuana and other controlled substances
- Terroristic Threats
- Theft of Property
- Unlawful possession of a weapon or firearm
Contact Our Texarkana Criminal Charges Lawyer Today
In addition to having great success on our clients’ behalf, Jason also provides outstanding personal service for every client. When you come into our office looking for help, he takes the time to make sure you feel heard, understood, and confident about your next steps. Call as soon as possible to make sure you get the high-quality representation you need to get a positive outcome in your case. We even provide same-day appointments when necessary. Contact us immediately to speak with a Texarkana criminal defense lawyer as soon as possible.
Even if the specific criminal allegations you are facing are not mentioned here, Jason may still be able to help. When it comes down to it, Jason Horton Law is focused on helping you protect your best interests, as many of our clients can attest. Call Jason today at (903) 226-8335and let him lend a hand.
Texas Court Resources
Arkansas Court Resources
See What Sets Us Apart
"I am forever grateful to have found this superb team. I pray that I never again find myself in need of a criminal defense attorney."Candace H.
"I truly felt like he cared and I was comfortable with his abilities from day one."Jonathan H.
"Jason and Teresa are two of the friendliest people I have ever come across and I am so glad I chose them to handle my case."Sierra C.